Let's Cheer is a great way to get into all-star cheerleading without the full intensity of our prep and competitive teams! This class will focus on all the skills necessary with becoming a competitive cheerleader (tumbling, stunting, dance, jumps, choreography).
Check Back for Summer class info!
Please see the following policies and procedures for classes:
- Try your first class for $25 (if space is available).
- Please drop off and pick up through the back of the gym in door #15. The lobby is closed at this time.
- Drop off is no earlier than 10 minutes before class time.
- Please bring water.
- For our Let's Cheer class, cheerleaders should wear comfortable athletic shoes.
- Athletes can wear whatever clothing is comfortable and safe to tumble in. Most kids wear t-shirt, tank top, or sports bra and shorts.
- Please have your hair pulled back and out of your face.
- Face Masks are optional.